Upcoming Luxurious Residences Danube x Tonino Lamborghini Casa

Located in in Dubai Maritime City

Introducing the latest gem on Dubai’s mesmerizing seafront – a residential tower that promises unparalleled vistas in every direction. Prepare to be captivated by the breathtaking views of the sea that will surround you. This exceptional tower offers a treasure trove of over 40 world-class amenities, including a state-of-the-art wellness center, a jaw-dropping infinity pool, a health club inspired by the marine world, a sophisticated business lounge, and an array of other luxuries. It’s time to immerse yourself in sheer opulence and let the sea embrace your senses like never before.

Starting Price

AED 1.1 Million


Q1 2027

Pay 1%

Per month

Tonino Lamborghini CASA

Gymnasium and Fitness

Swimming pools

Kids play areas

Danube OCEANZ in

Dubai Maritime City

The upcoming luxurious development, featuring two magnificent towers, boasts a spacious 25-meter distance between them, ensuring privacy and stunning views for each resident. Elevating the living experience to unparalleled heights, the Oceanic Villas on the 41st and 42nd floors will be fully furnished by Tonino Lamborghini Casa, known for its exceptional design and luxury.

To ensure seamless functionality, the project includes dedicated mechanical floors on the 23rd and 43rd levels. For culinary enthusiasts and those seeking a taste of sophistication, the 44th floor will house exquisite restaurants. The payment plan for this extraordinary project is structured as 65% payable until completion in Q1 2027, making it convenient for buyers to secure their dream residence. Following handover, the remaining 35% will be spread over monthly installments of 1%, allowing residents to settle their investment comfortably. This meticulous attention to detail and flexible payment plan demonstrates a commitment to delivering a prestigious living experience for discerning individuals who appreciate luxury and convenience.

In summary, this remarkable development not only offers meticulously designed residences but also ensures a smooth and accommodating payment schedule. With completion slated for Q1 2027, these fully furnished Oceanic Villas by Tonino Lamborghini Casa, along with the tower’s unique features, promise an elevated standard of living that combines luxury, comfort, and convenience in the heart of Dubai.

Embark on a Seaside Paradise

Explore Living at Oceanz

Step into Oceanz, where an array of exceptional facilities and amenities await. Residents here enjoy access to a remarkable range of features, including a stunning infinity pool, a fully-equipped gym, a serene park, a delectable restaurant, and so much more. These amenities are thoughtfully designed to enhance your everyday life and make it truly enjoyable.

Situated in the highly sought-after Dubai Maritime City, Oceanz offers more than just luxurious living; it offers convenience. This prime location provides seamless connectivity to all that Dubai has to offer. Whether you’re in search of shops, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, or a delightful dining experience, it’s all easily accessible in this vibrant neighborhood.

Oceanz by Danube Properties doesn’t just meet international standards of luxury; it exceeds them. With its unique architecture and proximity to the city’s most iconic attractions, this development offers an unparalleled opportunity to immerse yourself in the dynamic pulse of Dubai while enjoying the epitome of upscale living.

15 Minutes

Burj Khalifa

08 Minutes

Jumeirah Beach

02 Minutes

Port Rashid Boat Station

15 Minutes

DWC Airport

Request a Call Back

Our Property Specialists

Are Ready to Help You

Our Expert Will Help You Buy The Best Unit.
Fill in the form and one of our expert will get in touch with you shortly

Our Property Specialists

Are Ready to Help You

Our Expert Will Help You Buy The Best Unit.
Fill in the form and one of our expert will get in touch with you shortly

Request a Call Back

Compare listings


Register your Interest

List Your Property with Banke